StrEat Food Festival Day Competition
Win a family ticket (two adults and two children) plus £50.00 voucher to use at one of the three days of the StrEat Food Festival, on either 26th, 27th or 28th May 2018.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entries made after 12 noon on Monday 2nd April will not be included in the competition.
- Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per reader.
- The prize is a family tickt (two adults and two children) plus £50.00 in vouchers to use at the Festival.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- All prizes are subject to availability, and The Harrogate Girl reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters’ discretion.
- Prize draws and competitions are only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- The prize will be sent to the winner via recorded delivery. The Harrogate Girl will not take any responsibility if lost or stolen during posting.
- No purchase necessary.
- The winner will be notified by email (using the details provided at entry) within two days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send full details of their postal address to which the Prize will be delivered.
- If The Harrogate Girl cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time; or (ii) the winner does not reply to The Harrogate Girl within two days of notification that they have won the Prize, The Harrogate Girl reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the competition and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- The Harrogate Girl accepts no responsibility for the prize if damaged.
- By entering any of The Harrogate Girl’s online prize draws and competitions you agree to having your name and email address used in a future marketing activity with The Harrogate Girl. If you do not wish to receive marketing emails please email email@example.com stating so.
- At no point now or in the future will your details be passed on to a third party, other than those if stated above.