Panicking about what to wear at your Christmas party? Stop right there! With a little help from my friends and a trawl of the internet, I’ve gathered eight great party dresses for the festive season.
- This sparkly midi is by an independent designer Zoe Vine and modeled by fellow blogging friend, What Lizzie Loves. Make a statement by pairing with some standout earrings, like these on-trend tassel earrings and a glittery shoe. From Zoe Vine| £150
- Red is a key colour this season and this dress by Self Portrait is perfect to grab people’s attention. Pair with simple court shoes and minimal jewellery for contemporary party season dressing. Available from Harrogate’s independent luxury clothes shop, Violet | £195
- This sleek and stylish black dress is a great addition to your party collection. Cinched at the waist to accentuate your silhouette, team with some kitten heels to make your carves look extra sassy. From TU, Sainsbury’s | £50.00
- Shimmer and shine in this gold play suit from Primark. Pop into store and pick up some black strap, wide heals to go with it. From Primark | £13.00
- You will look perfect in pink with this opulent dress from Boden. Made of velvet with a dash of silk; pair with diamonds for a truly glitzy affair. From Boden | £170
- Julie Fitzmaurice in Harrogate has a sparkly dress to die for plus in their Black Friday sale (which lasts the weekend) it’s half price! Team with some striking read heals and red lipstick to boot. From Julie Fitzmaurice | £140
- Have a little fun with this Stevie Tasseled Dress from Anthropologie. Wear wedges or some cute ankle boots and a little clutch to complete the look. From Anthropologie | £178
- Be the bell of the ball in a bardot style emerald dress, embellished in sequins and featuring a daring ¾ length split. Complete the glamour look with high heel sandals. Quiz from Next| £80 If you liked this post, you may like my Yorkshire gift guide or my top ten Christmas jumpers for 2017.