Shop the Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
1. Xenia Temptress Set | Twisted | £79.00
Guaranteed to get his pulse racing this X-shape straps set will make a statement in the bedroom. A great set to mix and match, where with suspenders for the full look or pair down with just the bra and knickers.
2. **WIN Daisy London Silver Open Heart Ring WIN** | Browns Family Jewellers | £29.25
Crafted with love from Stirling Silver, this delicate open heart is super cute. Plus, it’s currently in the sale too!
3. Le Vernis, colour – Mythique | Chanel | £20.00
A long-wear, protective nail polish with lasting shine designed to make you dazzle.
4. Black Faux Suede Block High Heeled Sandals | PrettyLittleThings.com | £25.00
A must for anyone’s wardrobe. These gorgeous black suede, block heel are perfect to match your little black dress!
5. How it Works: The Husband (Ladybirds for Grown-Ups) | Amazon | £3.99
This comical handy guide to the husband makes the perfect gift for any long-suffering wife or prospective bride. For giggles! WARNING: You may be slapped.
6. Personalised Love Hearts | Swizzles | £0.99
OMG you can now personalise Love Hearts! I think this is the cutest thing ever. You can create your own romantic message to send to your loved one. Awwww!
7. VQ Retro Mini DAB/FM Bluetooth Digital Radio, Emma Bridgewater Patterns, Wallflower | John Lewis | From £70.00
For those who lite the pretty things in life or a fan of Emma Bridgewater, this View Quest Retro Mini is small but perfectly formed.
8. Love You Lots Make Up Bag | Next | £8.00
Always in need of a new makeup bag, this is perfect with the ‘love you lots’ message on the front, it’s the perfect gift this Valentine’s Day.
COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
Valentine’s Day Competition Terms and Conditions:
- Entries made after 12 noon on Sunday 11th February will not be included in the competition.
- Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per reader.
- The prize is Daisy London Silver Open Heart Good Karma Ring from Browns Family Jewellers worth £29.25.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- All prizes are subject to availability, and The Harrogate Girl reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters’ discretion.
- Prize draws and competitions are only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
The prize will be sent to the winner via recorded delivery. The Harrogate Girl will not take any responsibility if lost or stolen during posting.
- No purchase necessary.
- The winner will be notified by email (using the details provided at entry) within two days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send full details of their postal address to which the Prize will be delivered.
- If The Harrogate Girl cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time; or (ii) the winner does not reply to The Harrogate Girl within two days of notification that they have won the Prize, The Harrogate Girl reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the competition and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- The Harrogate Girl accepts no responsibility for the prize if damaged.
By entering any of The Harrogate Girl’s online prize draws and competitions you agree to having your name and email address used in a future marketing activity with The Harrogate Girl and Browns Family Jewellers. If you do not wish to receive emails please email email@example.com stating so.
- At no point now or in the future will your details be passed on to a third party, other than those stated above.
P.S. This content was sponsored.
You may also like my blog post on Neom