Father’s Day is looming – Sunday 17th June – and the relationship between father & son, grandfather & grandson is very special one. Watchmaker, Ryan has vowed to make the most of his time, after learning a vital life lesson in time management from his great grandfather.
A friend of mine, Ryan Cusack has starting a beautiful brand called Ryan & Gilbert. He kindly got in touch to see if one of you would like the chance of winning a watch from his Mayfair collection.
So how did it all begin for Ryan?
Well, on his tenth birthday Ryan fell in love with watches when he received a family heirloom from his Granddad Gilbert. Now, 21 years later, northern born Ryan is still fascinated by timepieces, which inspired him to launch his own watch and accessories company aptly named Ryan & Gilbert.
“It was an honour to receive such a beautiful timepiece from Granddad” said Ryan, “and so it is lovely to carry on his name Gilbert in my company. He trusted me with something that he’d been given by his own father, and that really moved me. On the back of the watch is an engraving that reads ‘Make the Most of you Time.’ Those words have stuck with me ever since – and I want to share that ethos through my own watches.”
Ryan & Gilbert, has excitedly launched a beautiful collection of unique watches with unmistakable sophistication. Watch designer Ryan has a long-standing love affair with fine watches, which has led to the creation of a range of exquisitely-crafted timepieces.
Ryan wanted to blend contemporary styling and exceptional functionality with classical, sophisticated detail across five different collections. Each carefully crafted watch has the ability to change the straps to suit its owner.
“We are all on a journey through life, but I want to share my most valued lesson from my Granddad Gilbert – Make the most of your time.” said Ryan.
To view the collection and order online, please visit www.ryanandgilbert.com.
Please also go follow Ryan and his worldly adventures @ryanandgilbert
Competition – A Mayfair Watch worth £109!
There’s a Ryan & Gilbert watch up for grabs, just in time for Father’s Day on Sunday 17th June. So, whether you keep it for yourself or give it as a gift. The R&G Mayfair is a timeless classic and you’d feel the height of sophistication with this on your wrist. The subtle geometric patterned dial is complimented by traditional features such as the date square and metal hands. You’ll be able to choose from Gold, Rose Gold or Silver watch face and five different strap options to customise it for you or the one you love. This watch is worth £109!
Competition closes on Sunday 27th May 2018.
Terms & Conditions
- Entries made after 12 noon on Sunday 27th May 2018 will not be included in the competition.
- Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per reader.
- The prize is watch from Ryan & Gilbert’s Mayfair collection worth £109 (product code: RG0500).
- The winner can choose from Gold, Rose Gold or Silver watch face and either a black, black alligator, brown, brown alligator or tobacco strap.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- All prizes are subject to availability, and The Harrogate Girl reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters’ discretion.
- Prize draws and competitions are only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- The prize will be sent to the winner via recorded delivery. The Harrogate Girl will not take any responsibility if lost or stolen during posting.
- No purchase necessary.
- The winner will be notified by email (using the details provided at entry) within two days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered.
- If The Harrogate Girl cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time; or (ii) the winner does not reply to The Harrogate Girl within two days of notification that they have won the prize, The Harrogate Girl reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the competition and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- The Harrogate Girl accepts no responsibility for the prize if damaged.
- By entering any of The Harrogate Girl’s online prize draws you have the option to optin to receive marketing material. This includes emails in collaboration with other companies. Please only optin if you wish to receive these emails.
- At no point now or in the future will your details be passed on to a third party.
P.S. thank you to Ryan & Gilbert for collaborating with me. I am part of R&G’s affiliate programme.