1. Champagne Truffles | From Bettys | £17.95
These truffles are made from superbly rich chocolate ganache containing both Moët & Chandon Champagne and Marc de Champagne. Each one is then coated in our Swiss Grand Cru milk chocolate, then gently rolled in dried raspberry icing dust for a delicious finishing touch. Beautifully presented and the perfect gift for someone special.
2. Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Nude Kate| From Feel Unique | £24.00
If you’re aiming for the perfect pout, then look no further! this gorgeous nude is the perfect handbag essential and a fail-safe for a plump and ‘kissable’ pout that makes heads turn!
3. Notebooks by The Little Posy Print Company | From Not On The High Street | £14 (for two)
If you’re a serious list maker then these beautifully hand illustrated notebooks will keep all your great ideas, lists and notes safe and all in one place.
4. Kingfisher – Azure Earrings | From Toolally | £45.00
Rarely seen during the day, the Kingfisher appears in pairs at dusk and sometimes at night. Weighing just 5 ounces they are as delicate as they are vibrantly coloured. In tropical azure with juicy mandarin and electric blue accents.
5. Christmas Wish Scented Candle | From Neom | £30.00
Fill your home with the soothing, traditional scent of Christmas. Expertly blended to help you relax and unwind, this candle is made with Mandarin, cinnamon & tonka bean plus 11 other essential oils.
6. Bee Pewter Keyring by Lancaster and Gibbings | From John Lewis | £12.50
Adorn your keys with a charming handmade cast pewter Bee keyring from Lancaster and Gibbings.
7. Cabin Socks | From Joules | £9.95
Banish cold feet with these thick knitted socks from Joules. They have a super soft lining for added cosiness – I won’t want to take them off!
8. Velvet Pom Ballerina Slippers | From Next | £14.00
Keep those toes even warmer with velvet pom pom slippers. Aren’t they just gorgeously girly.
Check out my Top Ten Christmas Jumpers
Check out my Eight Great Party Dresses