It’s nearly time for the greatest bake off since… last year! I love to bake but I probably love the outcome of the baking more; I have such a sweet tooth. I was lucky enough to meet last year’s winner, the ever so lovely, Nadiya Hussian, when she visited Bettys for an exclusive ‘Cakes and Conversations’ event over Bettys scrumptious Lady Betty Afternoon Tea. Having looked at the contestants this year, I’m not sure who will take the crown but I do like the idea of an aerospace engineer for Rolls-Royce making fairy cakes!
Anyway here’s some baking bits for any keen baker…
1. Great British bake Off Oven Glove | Lakeland | £13.99
2. Kitchen Craft Colourworks 5 Piece Measuring Spoon Set | John Lewis | £3.99
3. Spring Cookie Mould | Cakes, Cookies & Craft | £14.09
4. Todo nutmeg grater | Exist Interiors, Harrogate | £49.95
5. Salter Oven Thermometer | Bettys Cookery School | £10
6. Cakes & Bakes Course, 2nd October | Bettys Cookery School | £180
7. Great British Bake Off Cupcake Cases | Lakeland | £2.99 for 100
8. Nadiya’s Kitchen Cookbook | Lakeland | £20
9. Typhoon Kitchen Scales |Steamer, Harrogate | £37.95
10. ‘Oh crumbs!’ mug | Joules | £9.95
Don’t forget to tune in this Wednesday and good luck to all who compete to be the best baker of 2016!