Yes, families and foodie fans visiting Harrogate this spring bank holiday can expect to be taken on a gastronomic journey around the world as the StrEat Food & Family Fun Festival returns to the a new location and for the third year running, over the Spring Bank Holiday (26-28 May).
The best part is, I have a family ticket (two adults plus children’s tickets) PLUS the winner will also receive £50.00 to spend on food and drink at the festival!
The UK’s largest and most prestigious Street Food Festival celebrates some of the best street food from around the world, combined with fun and funky entertainment for all the family – and there’s more to discover at this year’s festival.
Visitors will be served superlative street food from more than 50 handpicked street food traders alongside quirky entertainment from novel street performers, live music and children’s activities.
All manner of vehicles from horseboxes and AirStreams to Citreon H Vans and Campervans will serve a scrummy selection of street food from some 50 traders from around the world. Visitors can expect an array of colourful traders with character who will challenge the senses with a fusion of smells, tastes, sounds and food firsts – there’s something for every appetite. From good grub to craft beer teepees and cocktail bars and much more – festival goers will experience an exciting energy and enthusiastic menu of food, fun and entertainment throughout this 3-day event.
Kick back in a vintage deckchair or put your feet up in the wheelbarrow loungers and let the mobile kettle cart pamper your pins with a warm footbath. Let the kids go for a ride in a bath tub, (yup, really!) The Naughty Tea Ladies, will be brewing up a storm on their specially adapted tricycle causing mischief and mayhem. A Wandering Band will take visitors on a magic carpet ride for an amazing musical trip crossing many corners of the earth. Acrobats, vintage fun fairs, coconut shies, magicians, comedy fortune tellers and so much more!
Early Bird Tickets are just £5.00 for the whole weekend of fun but Children Go FREE!!! Tickets available on www.streatpr.co.uk
A family ticket, two adults plus children’s tickets and £50.00 to spend on food and drink at the festival.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entries made after 12 noon on Monday 2nd April will not be included in the competition.
- Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per reader.
- The prize is a family tickt (two adults and two children) plus £50.00 in vouchers to use at the Festival.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- All prizes are subject to availability, and The Harrogate Girl reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters’ discretion.
- Prize draws and competitions are only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- The prize will be sent to the winner via recorded delivery. The Harrogate Girl will not take any responsibility if lost or stolen during posting.
- No purchase necessary.
- The winner will be notified by email (using the details provided at entry) within two days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send full details of their postal address to which the Prize will be delivered.
- If The Harrogate Girl cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time; or (ii) the winner does not reply to The Harrogate Girl within two days of notification that they have won the Prize, The Harrogate Girl reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the competition and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- The Harrogate Girl accepts no responsibility for the prize if damaged.
- By entering any of The Harrogate Girl’s online prize draws and competitions you agree to having your name and email address used in a future marketing activity with The Harrogate Girl. If you do not wish to receive marketing emails please email email@example.com stating so.
- At no point now or in the future will your details be passed on to a third party, other than those if stated above.
If you liked this you may also like: