Looking for the perfect after-work activity? Harrogate Tribe’s NEW Craft + Cocktails workshop is the ideal week-night escape from the every day. Each month there’s going to be a new craft for you to get stuck into and learn, but if you’re like us and not very crafty, then come join in the fun. It’s a great opportunity to meet new people or to have a nice evening with friends.
In all our Craft + Cocktail workshops you can expect:
- In just a few hours you will create something of your very own to take home.
- There’re no skills required to any of our workshops.
- All materials are included in your workshop fee.
- You’ll always be greeted by a seasonal cocktail (or mocktail) on arrival, which is included in your ticket price.
Embroidery Hoop – Wednesday 17th July
To kick off our first workshop, we’ve teamed up with the very talented Becky from Head in t’Clouds.
With Becky, you’ll create your own personalised embroidery hoop with your choice of letter. You’ll learn simple embroidery stitches to create your own embroidered hoop to take away with you! Make it as a decorative addition to your home or as a gift.
Everything will be provided including a 7 inch embroidery hoop, needle, and lots of choices of fabric and threads. However, if you have a specific fabric in mind that you would like to use, please bring this along – a 20cm x 20cm square of fabric would be suitable.
This workshop is perfect for beginners who want a taster of hand embroidery, or those wanting to get back into the craft. Or for those who are seeking, fun and friendship.
The workshop starting at 6.30pm, lasts 2 and a half hours and is hosted at Gino’s My Restaurant in Harrogate and includes a cocktail and Aperitivo (nibbles). So, whether you come alone or together with a group of friends – you can look forward to an unforgettable evening.
Forthcoming Crafts + Cocktails workshops:
Our Crafts + Cocktails workshops will take a short break in August, we know many of you are on holiday, but they will start again in September. And here’s a sneak peek of what to expect:
- Wednesday 18th September – A handmade Christmas present
- Wednesday 16th October – Christmas calligraphy tags and cards
- Wednesday 20th November – Christmas entertaining
- Wednesday 18th December – Christmas wreath making
Find out more about past Harrogate Tribe events here.