Have you been to Toyota, Knaresborough? They have the
ALL NEW TOYOTA C-HR
If you follow other influencers you may have seen a flurry of Toyota C-HR’s across social media. Even, lifestyle influencer, extraordinaire, Em Sheldon
had one to take to London Fashion week so I was super excited to get my hands on one. I love Vantage Motor Group
. Not only do they have impeccable service but they understand influencer engagement and are so generous. Vantage have a Toyota centre in Knaresborough. This 32-people strong team is headed up by Centre Principle, Alan Sedman. Handing over the keys, Alan said; “It such an exciting car, you’ll love it”. The designers at Toyota were tasks with coming up with an innovative car with technology at the heart. This sure delivers and looks pretty awesome too! We headed to the North York Moors for a weekend at the Feversham Arms Hotel
The C-HR price
The SUV hatchback I drove was a C-HR Dynamic, priced at £27,995 but the car does have a starting price of £20,995. The body of C-HR already excites me. The five double spoked alloy wheels with black and silver detail, complimented the modern urban edges of the Metal Stream metallic body and black roof. The car also features privacy glass, which is growing in popularity with SUVs.
I loved the keyless entry feature. Not once over the weekend did I reach into my bag to find the keys. I just simply reached out to open the door. A nice touch the C-HR gives is the projected lights of ‘C-HR’ on the floor to light up where to step in the dark. To simply lock the car, all you needed to do was press the handle on the two raised lines and the car will lock, shown by the wing mirrors closing. Other features include a pre-collision system, automatic high beam, and adaptive cruise control.
A car’s comfort & space
For an SUV I felt the boot was quite small but there’s more than enough room for shopping, buggies luggage and gym bags. There’s good space in the back for passengers but I’m not too sure on the lack of light in the back. As I child I loved looking out whilst on our caravanning holiday’s to the Northern France. However, I cannot fault the comfort aspect. The leather seats in the C-HR as some of the most comfortable I’ve experienced. I drove the car to London and back in one day but I didn’t feel tired or achy from sitting in one position.
The C-HR has been designed for the here and now. Featuring a diamond design which carries out throughout the car, on the door panels, speakers, seats and even the roof. An electric blue line sweeps from one side of the car, around the 8-inch centre console to the other side and will certainly wow people.
Safety features of a Toyota
This car is geared towards your safety but what I like about it was it was subtle. The lane departure alert will gentle guide you back in to your lane should you deviate. My favourite feature was the blind spot monitor. The car is armed with sensors and whether it’s a car or a person approaching in your blind spot a little light will come on in the wing mirror. It was a fantastic piece of kit especial if you do a lot of motorway driving. Although I’m pretty good at parking, even if I do say so myself, the C-HR can come with automatic park assist. Whether it’s a parallel park or perpendicular, it will literally park itself!
Efficiency of the C-HR
The C-HR is available in a Hybrid. Using the latest technology and self charging battery it really does keep costs low. A full tank of petrol costs just £40.00 and give you a range of 513 mile. In fact we were just over a tanks work to get us from Middlesborough to Reading and back to Harrogate. I averaged around 47.9mpg but I did achieve 53.7mpg.
Overall thoughts on the C-HR
Overall this car has it all. The build quality and comfort is fantastic. The features for a car under £30k is great and you know you’ll get noticed.
WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN
Vantage Motor Group have kindly give you the chance to WIN the all new Toyota C-HR for a weekend (Saturday & Sunday only). You must be able to pick up and drop off the C-HR at Toyota in Knaresborough. You also must be over the age of 25 and hold a current, full UK driving licence. You must be the named driver on your insurance and a mileage restriction of 300 miles applies.
To enter this fabulous competition all you have to do is ENTER HERE.
Closing date is Monday 17th April 2017.
Terms & Conditions:
- You cannot enter after the closing date of Monday 17th April 2017.
- Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per reader.
- The car is a Toyota C-HR.
- The loan period will include Saturday and Sunday of your choice, subject to availability. Arranged and agreed by Toyota Knaresborough.
- All prizes are subject to availability, and The Harrogate Girl reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product or colour of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters’ discretion.
- Prize draws and competitions are only open to UK residents aged 25 years or over.
- You have to be able to collect it and return it to Toyota Knaresborough, York Rd, Knaresborough, HG5 0SS.
- You must hold a full UK driving licence.
- A mileage restriction of 300 miles applies.
- Any damage caused and not covered by Vantage Vehicle insurance is with the responsibility of the named driver (excess will apply).
- Fuel used will be the liability of the named driver
- You must be the named driver on your insurance.
- No purchase necessary.
- Winner(s) will be selected at random after the closing date from all entries received. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email (using the details provided at entry) within two days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send full details of their postal address to which the Prize will be delivered.
- If The Harrogate Girl cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time; or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to The Harrogate Girl within two days of notification that they have won the Prize, The Harrogate Girl reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the competition and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- The Harrogate Girl accepts no responsibility for the car if damaged.
- By entering any of The Harrogate Girl’s online prize draws and competitions you agree to having your name and email address used in a future marketing activity. If you do not wish to receive emails please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating so.
- At no point now or in the future will your details be passed on to a third party.
P.S. A massive thank you to Vantage Group. This is the third time I’ve worked with Vantage. Read my last post on the Lexus RX. As I mentioned their service is top notch – they even gave my car a clean! I want to thank them for all the cars, the gorgeous Molton Brown presents and for the continued support. This was a collaboration between The Harrogate Girl and Vantage Motor Group